New VIP Member Coming Soon

New VIP Member Coming Soon

Monday 12 May 2014

Code No: 0399 Melilea Pls Call me Hp: 81960872

Website Done By Save & Earn International Pte.Ltd. Pls Contact Hp: 81960872



I had been drinking this product for close to eight months and I am still drinking. Everyday no matter rain or shine,happy or unhappy, hungry or full...I will drink a glass of Melilea Organic at least once a day! Sometime I will drink twice or thrice a day, depending on my appetite.

Taste:
Many of you will be curious, how does the drink taste like? It is sour like lemon or bitter like bitter gourd? No no, definitely not sour or bitter. The taste is something like vegetable juice + some herb taste. Some may say is very similar to Hakka Le Cha soup (擂茶).

Even my cousin who is very picky in food has try the product and gave this product a 7.5/10. When she first tired the product (1 spoonful of organic powder and 350 ml of water), she can't accept the taste. But after mixing 3 spoonful of Melilea apple,half spoonful of organic powder and 350 ml of water together, she can accept the taste. The apple covered the vegetable taste. 

Do not worry if you can't accept the original taste! You may add some apple or soya into the organic drink to improve the taste alternative you can mix it with your favourite fruit drink or Yakult? Personally, I prefer to add 2 spoonful of soya, 1.5 spoonful organic powder and 350 ml of water. That the best combination for me

Effect:
For the first week, I drank one glass of organic per day and I eat clean (mostly steam and boiled food). I eat only vegetable, tofu, brown rice, fruits and spam lots of water for the first week. Yes, my weight dropped by 2kg. I wad mad happy! I forget to mention, I ran 2.4 km five times for that week! 

After seven long days of eating healthy, I thought why not give myself a break? So on the eighth day, I ate whatever food I am craving for. Eg, Polo bread, korean noodles, chocolate, super loved french fries and bubble tea!!

regretted after eating all these food! High in calories, high in sugar level and all unhealthy food! I shouldn't have eat in the first place! My slimming plan 泡汤! :( I guess my weight will increase by at least 1 kg. To my surprise, the next day I gained back 0.5 kg only. Given the amount of food I consume I was contended, just 0.5 kg gain. 

For the past three months, my weight did not fluctuate much. Just 1-2 kg gain if I eat too much the previous day or 1 kg loss if I eat healthy. I am appease with the result. I felt that drinking Melilea organic, it maintain my weight.

Furthermore, I drop lesser hairs. That was a feedback from mummy because she clean the floor everyday and notice only a few long hairs on the floor. I visited the washroom more often for "big business". This mean a good signal and of course drinking Melilea Organic Nutrition Botanical Powder give me a better face complexion! 

MELILEA ORGANIC SOYA DRINK
Weight: 500 gm

Melilea Organic Soya Drink uses only the best organic soya beans grown exclusively in the fertile black soils of the Heilong Jiang, China.

Product Benefits
Melilea Organic Soya Drink is rich in plant protein, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Due to the unique manufacturing process and the premium quality of the soya beans used, the goodness and nutritional value of the soya beans are retained without any additives or preservatives. Melilea Organic Soya Drink powder yields a smooth and natural taste. Your whole family will definitely love it!

Made from non-GMO whole organic soy beans

De-hulled for truly delicious taste

Contain plant-based lean protein and it is cholesterol free


The nutritional value of the soy beans is retained without any additives or preservatives


Suitable for all age groups:
Infants
Suitable for infants with digestive problems or allergy to cow’s milk.
Growing children
Provides nutrients for growing children to enhance their memory and help in healthy physical development and growth.
Pregnant mothers
Provides sufficient nutrients especially protein and calcium for the mother-to-be and fetus.
Developing adolescents
Supplies necessary nutrients for the period of development, meanwhile helps them to control cholesterol level in body.
Elderly
Gives required energy for the elderly and improves their health.

Direction for Consumption
Mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of soybean powder with 250 ml warm or cool water and mix evenly.
You may also mix 2 scoops Melilea Organic Soya Drink powder with 1 scoop of our best selling product, Melilea Greenfield Organic for a ultimate natural health drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment